The Certification Office holds the accreditation of the Polish Centre for Accreditation AC 080 and is authorized to issuing certificates of:
- organic farming products,
- compliance of the type of articles produced or batches products,
- Geographical indications and designations of origin for agricultural products and foodstuffs and agricultural products and foodstuffs as traditional specialities guaranteed – Protected Designation of Origin (PDO), Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) and Traditional Speciality Guaranteed (TSG),
- Pork Quality System – PQS,
- Quality Assurance for Food Products – QAFP,
- National "Quality Tradition" program issued by the Polish Chamber of Regional and Local Products,
- compliance with the European Parliament and Council Directive 94/62/EC of 20 December 1994 on packaging and packaging waste.
Certificates issued by the COBICO Certification Office confirm compliance with any normative document (act, norm, standard, directive, contract etc.) and permit the Applicant to label the goods produced by him with a suitable symbol of conformance.
Organisation of Certification Office
The Certification Office is subjected to the Chairman of COBICO Co. directly, and Director of the office is responsible for effective organization of everyday work to the Management Board of office.
The COBICO have not got capital links with companies carrying out service, design, production and commercial activity.
The Management Board having the members chosen from among the parts, the businesses of which are interconnected with certification process performs inspection and supervisory function over the Certification Office, without dominance of any particularistic businesses.
The Management Board is composed of the representatives of scientific workers of the Agricultural&Economics Academy, representatives of Agricultural Chamber, individual farmers as well as workers of processing industry.
The COBICO organizational structure guarantee that Director of the Certification Office is responsible to the Management Board for management of everyday work in such a way, to avoid influence of the parts, which financial businesses is interconnected with the carried out certification directly.
The Management Board is responsible to the COBICO Chairman in the scope of authorizations it is entitled to.
The Certification Office has the full responsibility in the merits-certification activity it is carrying on.